Tuesday 15 June 2010

My Reflection

Finally i finish my blog assignment. This is my first blog. After i finish this assignment, i feel i get a lot of benefit of blogging. This assignment open my eyes about the power of new media. I have learned a lot of this of this assignment for example, now i know the basic key elements of salience, framing, and informational value (Kress & van Leeuwen, 2006). I also learn about how we need to know about people with different background and ethics who read my blogging, so i need to know the element of ethical blogging (BookRags, 2005).
My blog combine image and text together, so it easier to help audience know about what we want to tell the audience (Schriver, 1997). Text and image have a strong relationship between each other. For all people who read my blog, feel free to comment because your comment can help me to improve my skill on blogging.
Thank you to Miss. Jenny who teach me to do blogging. ^^

Reference:

Schriver,KA 1997,' Dynamics in Document Design: creating Text fro readers', Wiley Computer Publisher , New York.


BookRags 2005, Multi-racial Society, viewed online on 12 June 2010, http://www.bookrags.com/essay-2005/2/26/6366/41166


Kress, G & van Leeuwen, T 2006, "Reading Images: Grammar of Visual Design," Routledge, London


No comments:

Post a Comment